Thursday 8 September 2016

Happy Valentines Day Quotes

Happy Valentine’s Day Quotes/Wishes/Greetings 

Happy Valentines Day Quotes

valentines day quotes

  1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss
  2. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
  3. “True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.” – Honore de Balzac
  4. “Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine!” -Thomas Hood
  5. “I love you more than I could ever promise because you take me the way I am.” –Ingrid Michaelson
  6. “Tell me who admires you and loves you, and I will tell you who you are.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
  7. “Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” -Author Unknown
  8. “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone – we find it with another.” – Thomas Merton
  9. “Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it.” – Swedish proverb
  10. “Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.” -Aphra Behn
  11. “We need not think alike to love alike.” – Francis David
  12. “Love doesn’t grow on trees like apples in Eden – it’s something you have to make. And you must use your imagination too.” – By Joyce Carol Oates
  13. “Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.” – Unknown
  14. “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” – Robert Frost
  15. “You don’t marry someone you can live with – you marry the person who you cannot live without.” – Unknown
  16. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A. Milne
  17. “lower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
  18. “There is no remedy for love but to love more.” – Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi