Thursday 8 September 2016

Happy Valentine’s day 2017

Happy Valentine’s day 2017

An exclusive collection of happy valentine’s day wishes. Choose among a large range of unique love wishes and greetings.
Happy Valentine’s day 2017

  1. Nothing can ever give you happiness than the sweet smile of a lover and the thought that you are the reason behind that sweet smile. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  2. I love you, not because of what you are, but for what I have become when I am with you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  3. If a single flower is produced every time I think about you, then I could now walk forever in my garden. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  4. Your breath is the scent of a rose and your voice is the melody of angels, while your eyes are more precious than jewels. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
  5. With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world.
  6. The beauty of red roses cannot compare to the love that surrounds this special Valentine’s Day. This will surely be a day full of hugs, kisses and love. Happy Valentine’s Day, my sweetheart.
  7. Love is a four letter word with meanings that I never understood. But when you walked into my life, you have helped me to understand the real meaning of love. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  8. “Hope your day is filled with reminders of how much you’re loved.”
  9. Love is like a beautiful flower. It needs precious care, dedication, and hard work. I’m so glad our love has bloomed into such a beautiful, fragrant part of our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day.
  10. thank my life; because it gave me you, I love my life because you are a part of it.
  11. I cannot find the right words to describe love for it is something that we can never see or touch. Yet, it is the thing that I have felt the moment I saw you. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  12. On this special day, I want you to know that I want to grow old with you and keep on loving you until the end of time. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  13. I don’t really know how to come up with great messages, but I just want you to know how special you are to me. I love you, Happy Valentine’s Day!
  14. Thank you for always being my best friend, support system and wonderful partner. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  15. I love you my sweet flower and i hope all your dreams come true and have a happy life with full of love.
  16. My life’s beautiful because I have someone wonderful to share it with. When we’re together, there is nothing we can’t handle. I love you because you give me strength. Happy Valentine’s Day – you complete me.
  17. You stole my heart the first moment I saw you. Please keep it with you forever! Happy Valentine’s Day baby!
  18. Valentine’s Day is the most easiest day to say “I love you” in a wonderful way.
  19. Let me make this special day even more magical and romantic for you, a day you will never forget! It all starts with a sweet “Happy Valentine’s Day!”
  20. Love is like a sun, for it adds glow to your face and warms your heart. Happy Valentine’s Day!
  21. The day we met, I looked into your eyes and I immediately knew that you were going to be my sweet Valentine for life! Happy Valentine’s Day my love!
  22. We were given two legs to walk and two hands to hold. But why do we have only one heart? It’s because the other was given to someone else. As for mine, it was given to you, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cheap Himachal Tour Packages|delhi to manali volvo tour package|Cheap manali Tour Packages|Cheap shimla Tour Packagesbusiness setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi,trade licence in abu dhabi,business setup in abu dhabi,company formation in abu dhabi